KENT KCTP-F30 for pad printing is a stand alone laser engraver with an innovative yet powerful fiber laser ideal for industrial productions.
- Up to 250 lpi resolution solid prints
- 175 lpi for half-tone 4 color process images
- Long plate life up to 30,000 prints*
- Innovative optic fiber laser head
- Able to engrave 10 mm steel plate
- Advanced control software
- Eco-friendly: eliminates film positive, alcohol, acid and chemicals
- Quick graphic setup and engraving
- Multiple images per plate, cut plate costs
- Precision “dead-on” platform inline with any KENT printer
- Handy linking to laptop computer through USB plug
Fiber laser 20W
win7 (32 & 64 bit), win10
.ai, .dxf, .tiff, .plt, .eps ...
Min. line width:
0.03 mm (0.02 mm optional)
Min. character size:
80x160, 100x250 mm
(150x300-350 mm optional)
(200x400-600 mm optional)
700 x 950 x 1,200 mm
*Please note that actual output may be affected by print requirement, ink drying condition, load,unload arrangement, pad stroke speed, pad hardness, production setup, product quality and production control.